top of page


Sunstorm Van Logo.png
Looking for Insurance for your CamperVan?

I spent years trying to figure out how to properly insure my Vans. Finally a company is here to insure your Van for the value that you want. Roamly Insurance filled the gap for all Van lifers!

Use the link to get a quote to insure your Van!

We Save You Money: Bring Your Own Insurance

Most Van/RV rental companies require you to purchase insurance through them. We’re different. When you book with Sunstorm Vans, we make your existing insurance work for you. We’ve done the legwork so you can fill out a simple form requesting a binder from your personal auto insurance agent. This service is free if you carry insurance from one of the larger auto insurance companies (State Farm, Farmers, AAA, USAA, 21st Century, Allstate). We require comprehensive and collision coverage with a maximum deductible of $500.

We Offer Commercial Insurance starting at $39.95 per day

If you do need to purchase insurance because you’re not with a large insurance carrier or don’t have full coverage, we will get you covered. Our minimum policy is full coverage.

bottom of page